Sree Vaagdevi High School provides Guaranteed Learning Outcomes across different boards, classes and subjects.
Visible Technology Upgrade
Teacher : Personalized All-in-one app for all the teachers to make teaching easier
Student : Online school and personalized learning experience
Parent : App to monitor your child’s progress.
English Language & General Awareness(ELGA)
Students are taught based on their current English skill levels designed by proprietary pedagogy to enable accelerated language learning.
Concrete-pictorial-abstract approach is taken to make students relate maths with their lives.
Science & EVS
Students are taught using the learning-by-doing approach to develop strong foundation &enable knowledge application outside the classroom.
The visualize-locate-connect approach enables students to connect to current events via videos, projects, visits & map work.
CCS- Coding and Computational Skills
Pedagogy through Use-Think-Build approach to make students future-ready and creative problem solvers.
We at Sree Vaagdevi High School, believe in molding teachers, school leaders and education researchers that will transform the education canvas of India.
Sree Vaagdevi High School aims to empower passionate educators with all the pedagogical and technological tools that will enable them in creating impactful and sustainable learning experiences that will in-turn produce globally responsible citizens of tomorrow. We use the principles of design thinking and data-driven instruction to discover the most effective and appropriate learning engagements.
Sree Vaagdevi High School strives to be the bedrock of high-quality education where we constantly push learning to be more engaging, constructive and holistic.
Why Sree Vaagdevi High School ?
We aim to make our students innovators, entrepreneurs, doctors, IT professionals, scholars, athletes, musicians, community service volunteers and much, much more. Our mission is to make our students curious, active, and engaged. We believe that academic excellence and diversity goes hand in hand. Students at Sree Vaagdevi High School will find peers from every background and every walk of life in every classroom.
We recognise and celebrate the unique talents that each student brings and we want the widest possible range of perspectives represented in every discussion. Working in small, collaborative classes, our teachers help students learn how to think, write, and speak thoughtfully about topics that range from scientific experiments, artificial intelligence, and sports science to climate change and personality development.
Rules and regulations:
The school’s approach towards discipline is for every student to acquire self discipline and be responsible conduct so as to contribute to the overall well-being of all in the school. Every child has the right to expect a conducive teaching and learning environment. Likewise, every student has the responsibility to contribute to that environment.
All students are expected to fulfill the 3 Basic Expectations:
Respect People and Property
Students are to be respectful in attitude and manner to people and property.
Attend School Regularly
Students are to attend all academic programmes, co-curricular activities, school functions and other school related programmes.
Do and Submit Work
Students are to work diligently not only on assigned daily class work, homework, projects and others but also have regular self-revision in order to ensure quality work is produced.
ATTENDANCE AND PUNCTUALITY
Attendance in school is compulsory. Absence from school must be supported by a medical certificate. Excuse from school may be granted on compassionate grounds and on a case-by-case basis. All medical certificates or letters of excuse must be submitted to the Form Teacher immediately when the student returns to school. Absence without valid reason will be deemed as truancy.
- All students are expected to a caring, persevering and forward-looking person.
- All students are to make good use of platforms created for your development.
- Do leave the areas in school in a better condition and state of cleanliness after use.
- Take good care of school properties and premises. Cost of replacement for vandalized items will be borne by student(s) responsible for the damage.
- Maintain highest standards of cleanliness at all times on the school premises. Cleanliness includes the maintenance of the immediate surrounding areas.
- Work with all your classmates and teachers to achieve optimal outcomes.
- All students must be punctual for lessons. Attendance will be taken before the start of each lesson.
- Students must not to leave the classroom without permission by teachers.
MAINTAIN A CONDUCIVE ENVIRONMENT FOR TEACHING & LEARNING
- Keep the classroom clean and neat at all times.
- Consumption of food and sweet drinks are strictly not allowed in the classroom.
- Show consideration to others by keeping the noise level low.
- Update the class notice boards regularly.
- Use of all forms of electronic gadgets is prohibited unless they are required for lessons, e.g. calculators for Maths and Electronic Dictionaries.
- Hair must be kept neat and tidy at all times.
- Fancy hair styling, tinting, dyeing, highlighting and bleaching of hair are strictly not allowed for all students.
- Male students must be neat in appearance and clean-shaven at all times. No facial hair is allowed.
- Hair must not touch the collar and must be sloped at the sides and rear. No sideburns and ducktails are allowed. The fringe must be above the eyebrows and should not be spiky.
- Hair when combed down should not touch the eyebrows or/and the ears.
- Hair must not be permed.
- Female students must be neat in appearance at all times.
- Long hair must be neatly tied up with simple black ribbons, hair bands and/or hair clips. Hair touching the shoulders.
- Fringes must be above the eyebrows or pinned with black clips must be neatly tied at all times behind the ears.